250 g Wheat Flour D’OURO Special Pizzas and + to sprinkle
150 mL water
1 teaspoon yeast
5 garlic cloves, minced
100 g melted butter
100 g grated parmesan cheese
100 g grated mozarella cheese
- Put the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Gather warm water while stirring.
- Add a little of olive oil and mix with your hands until the dough stops sticking to the bowl.
- Put the dough on the counter sprinkled with flour and knead until it is no longer elastic and does not stick to your fingers.
- Strain the dough with a dough roll until it has a medium thickness and a round shape.
- Melt the butter with the garlic and parsley in the microwave. Spread the mixture through the dough with a spoon, leaving a strip on the end without butter.
- Spread the cheese and oregano and put the garlic bread in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 20 minutes and, if necessary, turn on the Grill for a few minutes at the end.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)