180 g Wheat Flour D’OURO T65
140 g black chocolate, chopped
130 g butter at room temperature
100 g sugar
100 g yellow sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch of salt
- Beat the butter, sugar, yellow sugar, egg and vanilla essence until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and whisk.
- Add the chocolate and mix.
- In 2 baking trays lined with parchment paper, make dough balls of walnuts’ size with the help of 2 tablespoons. Leave a space of 5 cm between each.
- Take one tray at a time to the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on a rack and serve.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)