180 g Wheat Flour D’OURO Special Cakes
140 g brown sugar
1,5 teaspoon baking powder
1 dL vegetable oil
1 dL milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, put the brown sugar, the sifted flour and the yeast, season with salt and stir well.
- In another bowl, put the vegetable oil, milk, vanilla extract, eggs and beat.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ones, add the blueberries and mix with a spoon.
- Place paper shapes on a cupcake tray and distribute the dough through the shapes.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake in preheated oven at 190ºC, between 15 and 20 minutes.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)