500 g Wheat Flour D'OURO T65 and + to sprinkle
300 mL water
20 g fresh baker's yeast or 2 teaspoons dried baker's yeast (8 g)
1 teaspoon salt
- In the cup of the cooking robot, heat the water with the yeast at 37º C for 2 minutes, at a slow speed.
- Add the flour and salt and set the robot in the kneading speed, for 2 minutes.
- Place the dough in an oven tray lined with parchment paper, mold it in a ball, cover with film and let rise in a mild place for 40 minutes or until the dough doubles its volume.
- Draw lines on the top of the bread with a knife, sprinkle with flour and bake in preheated oven at 200º C for 30 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack for 30 minutes and serve.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)
kJ/ 250 kcal