1 + ¼ cups Wheat Flour D'OURO T65
1 cup milk
3 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons melted butter
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix the eggs, milk and butter in another bowl.
- Mix the contents of the two bowls with the aid of a whisk until the dough is homogeneous.
- In a non-sticky skillet, place 2 tablespoons of dough, without spreading it.
- Let cook one side until brown, then turn the pancake over and let the other side cook.
- Repeat de steps 4 and 5 for the rest of the pancakes.
- For the filling, there are various options witch can be combined: jam, honey, fruits, maple syrup, sugar, cinnamon, etc.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)