250 g Wheat Flour D’OURO Special Pizzas and + to sprinkle
150 mL water
1 teaspoon yeast
200 g mozarella cheese
Red and green peppers
Slices of ham cut into pieces
Slices of bacon cut into pieces
Chopped basil leaves
- Put the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Gather warm water while stirring.
- Add a little of olive oil and stir using your hands until the dough stops sticking to the bowl.
- Put the dough on the counter sprinkled with flour and knead until it is no longer elastic and does not stick to your fingers.
- Strain the dough with a dough roll until it has a medium thickness and a rounded shape.
- With a spoon, spread the tomato sauce in the dough. Do not put too much, so that the pizza becomes crispy.
- Put the cheese and then the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180º and, if necessary, turn on the grill for a few minutes at the end.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)