200 g Wheat Flour D’OURO T55
200 g dark chocolate
60 g unsalted butter
100 g sugar
150 g chopped walnuts
1 pinch of salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat sugar and eggs until a whitish mixture is obtained. Add chocolate and butter, dry ingredientes and walnuts, stirring constantly.
- Cover the bowl with adhering film and refrigerate overnight.
- With a tablespoon, make portions of dough and form small balls with your hands.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180ºC for 15 minutes.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)