550 g Wheat Flour D’OURO T65
450 mL warm water
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons fine sea salt
1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the warm water, yeast and sugar. Let sit for 5 minutes, or until it has begin to foam.
- Place 200 g of flour into a large mixing bowl with the salt. Stir in the yeast mixture and begin to knead by hand. Add the remaining flour gradually until the dough is smooth but not sticky. Rub the olive oil around the dough ball and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface, divide it in half and roll each half into a rectangle. Roll the dough into a cylinder, turn both ends in and pinch the seams closed.
- Place onto a baking sheet, let rise for 30-45 minutes and make diagonal cuts across the top of each loaf.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200ºC for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve alone or add the ingredients you prefer.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)