500 g Wheat Flour D'OURO T65 and + to sprinkle
200 mL water
120 mL milk
20 g butter
20 g fresh baker's yeast or 2 teaspoons dried baker's yeast (8 g)
1 pinch sugar
1 ½ teaspoon salt
- In the cup of the cooking robot, heat the water, milk, butter yeast and sugar at 37º C for 2 minutes, at a slow speed.
- Add the flour and salt and set the robot in the kneading speed, for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a large bowl sprinkled with flour and let rise in a warm place for 40 minutes or until the dough doubles its volume.
- Divide the dough into 12 pieces of 65 g each and mold them with the ends slightly pointed.
- Place the breads in a floured oven tray and flour them too. Make a cut on top of each bread with a knife.
- Let rise again for 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180º C for about 10 minutes. Let cool on a rack and serve.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)