100 g Wheat Flour D’OURO Special Cakes
125 g butter + 15 g for icing
200 g dark chocolate + 40 g for icing
2 tablespoons of milk
250 g sugar
- In a bowl, place 200 g of dark chocolate cut into pieces, 125 g of butter and microwave until completely melted.
- Beat the egg yolks together with sugar. Add the mixture of chocolate and butter, the flour and whisk.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites. Then mix with the other ingredients, stirring gently with a spoon.
- Put the dough in a greased and dusted cake tin. Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 50 minutes or until cooked.
- For the icing, place the remaining 20 g of chocolate and 15 g of butter, along with the milk in the microwave, until completely melted.
- Unmold the cake and spread the icing.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)